Monday, June 22, 2009

Perez Attacks Will-I-am verbally and gets Slapped!



       

It's about time, someone needed to put him in his place. He tends to be a little obnoxious at times, he should filter what comes out of his mouth because he seems like an insecure bully that wants to bring everyone down because of the way he feels about himself....

Perez immediately twittered after being slapped..

"I'm in shock," he wrote. "I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitian Hotel now. Please...I was assaulted by Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke." (Perez Hilton's Twitter)


Will-i-am did a video blog to immediately clear up the situation...

"It's one thing to tell your opinion and it's another thing to just go overboard and just be blatantly rude for no apparent reason," Will explained. "I was the one that came to him with respect, and he was the one who called me a f*ggot outside the club...Sounds like somebody wants mad attention and is not really concerned about his health...Shame on you, shame on your behavior, and that's just messed up." (New York Daily News)



Source: Sohh

No comments: