Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jim Jones - G-Tail







Now y'all already know how I feel about ol' boy Jimmy.  Now before y'all cut my head off about the validity of the story the answer is I don't know, so I'll let you guys decide.  But I highly doubt you could make this up...

Jim Jones came to my city on a tour with another rapper. I went to the show with my sister and a couple of our friends. I was a lil intoxicated and ended up losing everybody I was with. On some ol' humbug type shit, I just really asked one of the security guards if I could go backstage....my outfit was pretty hot (lol). I was backstage just walking around and stumbled upon Jimmy and Freaky Zeaky, Jimmy asks me "what I was doing" so me I play the dumb role and was like " I lost my sister", you know the damsel in distress, lol. He asked me to come and chill with them, I'm like "you sure?" He like "yeah", so I'm in there and next thing you know he pulls out some money and I must admit he was holding that night so I'm like "can I have some?" He like "what you gonna give me?" I'm like "whatever baby" so he cash's me out and we are fucking on a table, he just bent me over the table and hit it from the back for like 5 mins, and then put me on my back with one leg on his shoulder(while his dude is watching).It was alright though....you will not believe this guy put his finger in my ass!!!!!!!! I wasn't feeling that at all but hey its his dime. I must admit he's a sweaty muthafucka and he was talking shit too like " you like this bitch" I must admit I kinda liked it...the talking not the sex cause my butt was sore for a couple days!!!! I thought that he gave me like $600.00 but it was more like five something, tell you the truth though...I would have let him get it for free,lol.  If he wasn't sweating so much I think it would have been better. Sweaty Ass!!



_________________________________________________

Last year memorial day weekend, me and a few of my girls went down to Miami.  One of the nights we ended up at Sobe live right on South Beach.  That same night Jim Jones, Santana and the rest of their crew came there to perform and spent a lil while in V.I.P.  So as we were sitting there we notice that Jimmy and his friends didn't buy out the bar like they say they do, but instead popped one bottle of champagne (NOT BALLING).  Anyway, towards the end of the night his security approached me and asked for my number so I gave him my number.  Around 4:3o in the morning I get a call from the security guard telling me to ditch my friends and come to the Palm hotel cause Jimmy wanted to see me.  So being the thirst that I was (lol) I left my friends back at the motel and headed to the hotel to see Jimmy.  So once I got there I called back his security for the room number then went upstairs.  Once I got their he started treat me like a smut and told me to "wash up and get back in the bed with nothing on" so I did.  Once I got on the bed, I began to kiss him, but he pushed my face away and lowered my head down to his private part, which I didn't mind cause it was an okay size (decent).  So now I'm giving him head and then he stops me to put a rubber on and then after 30 seconds or so he nuts.  What a loser.  Then he tells me "I gotta go now, cause he got shit to do".  So I got dresses and the next thing you know he throws $10 at me and says "For your troubles, here's some cab money".  SMH he's such a bum loser, he really isn't balling or packing.  Guess I was a groupie for a night, but I wouldn't do it again.  

No comments: