Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Simon Cowel Likes Chocolate




Move over Robert De Niro. Simon Cowell is also "down with brown."

A glamorous African American woman, relatively unknown in the United States, has had an on-again off-again love affair with the 'American Idol' judge many think is unlovable.

Her professional name is Sinitta, and she's a former pop singer who now works with Cowell on his successful TV talent competition 'The X Factor,' helping him select the contestants and acting as a mentor.

And although they dated each other -- along with having marriages and high-profile relationships with other people -- Sinitta still loves him dearly.

"I love him with all my heart," the 40-year-old Seattle native who now lives in Europe, told London's
Daily Mail this week. "When we are together, he's a very primary person in my life," she continued. "But he wants to be a single guy. He wants to see who he wants to see when he wants to see them. I'm a very monogamous woman. I need someone who will put me first the whole time."

No comments: