Thursday, August 13, 2009

Coke Bust for Khloe


Now we know how she lost all that weight....

There is only one place reporting this story so, I don't know how true it is.

Khloe Kardashian has been busted with possession of cocaine! The reality star is claiming she put the drug in her purse for safekeeping after a customer at Dash Boutique left it in a dressing room.
"My employee was picking up a pile of clothes that customers had tried on, and it (vial) fell out. She called me into the dressing room, and it was in a little glass vial. I was leaving the dressing room, and a lot of customers walked in. I didn't know what to do, so I threw it in my purse. I was like, 'I'll dispose of this in a second,' and I went to help them. Then I forgot about it. Nothing registered until after the fact. Now, talking about it, I'm like, 'OK, that would be really bad if I got (charged) with drug possession.' But I don't do drugs. I don't have drugs in my purse. I'm not someone who needs to do drugs… I'm too energetic and crazy as it is. I wouldn't want to see me on drugs." Khloe said.
Khloe is currently on probation for a 2007 DUI arrest so possession of cocaine could lead to some jail time so she is probably scrambling to save herself.  Do you think she made up this story to protect herself?

source celebridoodle

No comments: